Ol’Broad tagged me with the “Secrets” meme. I have to divulge five secrets. The ironic part is you could almost take Ol’Broad’s list and use it for me!
1. I was a gymnast and competed for three years. I also coached for several years when my daughters decided to try gymnastics. (coaching paid for their lessons and fees!)
2. I love Big Band, too! Glenn Miller, but also Benny Goodman!
3. I love to read and actually read 265 books in one year while working full-time. (I answered the phone at a corporate law firm and we were allowed to do whatever as long as the phones were answer promptly and professionally.)
4. I took three years of piano and probably haven’t played in 15 years! I still love to listen to really great piano pieces…Mozart, Chopin, Bach…
5. I don’t watch as many movies as I used to, but “Some Like It Hot”, “The Philadelphia Story”, “Bringing Up Baby” and “The Quiet Man” are favorites of mine. Oh, and the 1932 version of “Little Women”!
So, I really didn’t divulge any deep dark secrets, but now you all probably found out something new about me. I won’t tag anyone, but if you feel so inclined to participate, please let me know in comments so I can read your secrets!